We live in a highly competitive era where all our career choices and our efforts determine the quality of our lives in the future. The competition is increasing every day and still now the old courses are available that were once called non-conventional.
The competition has become so critical that there is no scope for mistakes in the career. A small negligence can push you behind in the race towards your dreams. Nowadays the career choices reflected by your resume is seen as the first impression of your decision-making skills.
Some of the common problems faced by the students & parents:
- Lack of self-understanding
- Plethora of options
- Facts V/s Propaganda on easy internet
- Career counsellors keep an educative track of the form filling process for all the colleges
So, if you are anxious about your career, then rush to AdmissionLelo – the Online Career counselling can help you address these fears.
A career counsellor offers unbiased advice helping you make sense of the present and plan your future:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses – Career counsellors will take you through a series of tests, like personality, IQ and aptitude tests, to help evaluate your strengths and weaknesses. which plays a role in helping you choose a suitable career path. These tests also help you understand yourself more as you advance through your career and help you identify the areas you need to improve. A career counsellor may also further advise you on steps you can take to work on your weaknesses.
- Set goals – Career counsellor plays a great role in guiding you to set short and long-term goals and create an action plan with proper advice at each stage. Setting goals helps you create a career path with set measures to assess your progress at all stages. Working with a counsellor also ensures you have an accountability partner you can consult and report to in along the way. Goals further help you prepare for challenges and changes in advance. They also guide your decisions as you progress in your career.
- Helps you in exploring options – Career counsellor understands career options and advancement options. They spend time with you, assess your interests and present options that you can explore. They will also offer insight into the options you present and will guide you in pursuing a suitable path. Your career counsellor will also provide you with advice appropriate for your current stage. Their professional perspective will give you the confidence to explore various options and settle for a choice that suits you best.
- Career opportunities Once you select a career path, your counsellor will help you identify available opportunities and follow up on them accordingly. This may include from sending applications to creating business plans or even finding a school. They will also help you prepare for interviews and find the right people to help you in different career sectors, for example, financial advisors for entrepreneurs or college advisors in case you wish to choose to further your education. Your counsellor further offers follow-up advice to help you settle in your choice and pursue it fully, helping you in the path towards the goals you set.
- Self-Branding Successful professionals always present themselves to the market as brands. Your career counsellor helps you to create a brand that employers and other professionals appreciate to witness and respect. They will take advantage of your strengths and use them to strengthen your brand. This sets you aside as unique and open-minded and your career counsellor guides you into making yourself marketable.
- They discard confusion for those students as well who have completed their education. Sometimes Students often fall into confusion in making the right choices for a future career. Students can gain clarity in their minds and thoughts by seeking the help of a career counsellor.
- When you start working with a career counsellor, you may encounter many careers that require specific training or education. This process flow can be made more workable by discussing the experience with a supporting career counsellor who can guide you with support, resources and tools to help you get the training that you need to be successful in your new career path.
- Career counsellors also guide the parents & students on how to deal with the form filling procedures and remind them of the deadlines for a smooth process.
- Counsellors help understand the uniqueness of the person and help planning a unique career path specifically for the students so that they get the best atmosphere for a study growth & success in life.
Career counsellors offer their invaluable advice and support you to help you at each stage of your career. Take advantage of the opportunity to get guidance and mentorship of career counselling and also approach the Online Career counselling process at AdmissionLelo with an open mind to benefit fully.